Monarch Christian Schools believe that each child is a unique individual and values the optimum development of the whole child through a solid academic foundation.
Dear Prospective Parents,
We, here at Monarch Christian School, would love the opportunity to serve you and your children. Your child is only young once, and their early years are so critical. We would count it a real privileged opportunity to help guide your child during these very impressionable years of his or her life. Children are most susceptible to learning between birth and 5 years of age than any other period of their lives. With the Montessori, (hands-on) materials the children are exposed to a great amount of learning. Dr. Montessori says, “A child may not learn all they are exposed to, but granted they cannot learn what they have not been exposed to.”
We here at Monarch, will give your child the very best education available. You will find we are comparable in our price to other schools. However, we have a great deal more to offer since we teach the whole child spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially. You will find that Monarch has:
1. Qualified personnel.
2. Staff that genuinely cares about your child.
3. Staff that realizes young children enjoy learning, and can learn much more than most adults give them credit for when exposed to it in a repetitious, kinesthetic manner (Level of materials presented, depends on age and growth of the child). Each child feels successful.
4. A loving staff, yet firm in discipline. (Children desire discipline. Love and discipline is their security blanket. It is unfair to any child if they don't receive both of these in balance).
5. A well-rounded curriculum.
6. A great amount of equipment and materials for children to gain wonderful, basic skills giving them a solid educational foundation, yet having fun as they learn. The outstanding teachers and wonderful materials usually take the children from one to three years ahead of the children in public school at the same grade level.
The program involves creative free play, a structured Montessori work time which includes practical life, sensorial, pre-math, math, reading readiness, reading, language, geography, zoology, science experiments, art and introduction to computer learning (all depending upon age and ability).
b. Christian ethics, truths, stories, prayer and moral values – Biblically based.
Proverbs 22-6 says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” We not only emphasize the mental values, but the spiritual and moral values as well – which give the child a feeling of success and stability in his/her life.
c. Motor Development, sports skills, sports, (gymnastics, if signed up), art,and music (taught by a professional at the elementary level with theory, singing and some instruments).
We pray you will consider registering your child at Monarch, where your child will receive the very best education possible. We have been established since 1981, and have been in education for 40 years. If you should have any questions, please call the number on the brochure. If there are any concerns at any time, please let us know. We have a great desire to serve you and your children with the help of our Lord.
Two other locations:
Monarch Christian PreSchool (Milpitas)
1715 Calaveras Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 263-4840
Monarch Christian PreSchool (Fremont)
38895 Mission Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: (510) 494-1221